The Exelby Renovation
Amanda from Kingaroy Joinery worked closely with client Wendy Exelby and Revive Interiors to complete a modern renovation.
The Exelby project was a renovation of a circa 1980’s home. The renovation involved the construction of the kitchen, butlers pantry, two bathrooms and the laundry—altering the layout of the existing home to accommodate for these new spaces.
The client had a consultation with interior designer, Sannah Pratt from Revive Interiors, to assist in the design and colour selection of her home. Following this Kingaroy Joinery worked closely with Wendy to ensure the smooth running of the project. The project ran for a duration of two months.
Kitchen and butler's pantry feature
- 20mm thick Caesarstone bench top with a 40mm mitred edge in London Grey;
- Low sheen painted 2-pac doors in Dulux Vidid White;
- Blum Aventos Lift Panel Doors for head cupboards;
- Low iron glass splashbacks in Dulux Vidid white;
- European Blum Tandembox Antaro Draw systems and hardware to suit throughout;
- Island bench has waterfall ends and features a designer veneer timber in smoked oak with a 2-pac varnish;
- Wine fridge in butlers pantry;
- Handleless finger pull moulded drawers and doors; and
- LED downlights set into bulkhead.
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Wall mounted vanities with 20mm thick Caesarstone, and a 40mm mitred edge in London Grey;
- Doors in Smoked Oak timber veneer with a low sheen varnish and handleless finger pull moulded drawers.
- Laminated tops are Laminex Antartic Stone in a natural finish,
- Doors are Polytec Black Wenge in matt;
- Head cupboards are Polytec Classic White in a fine grain finish; and
- Deep laundry drawer for dirty washing and a hanging rail.
Do you like these features? Let us help you plan and complete your dream renovation, call us now or visit our showroom.
Posted on Tue, 1 December, 2015
by Kingaroy Joinery filed under